Allure show bookings

Can you book more than one headliner show? I don't seem to be able to do so.

If not what do you do for the remaining shows? Standby?

You can only book one type of show. All the performances of the headliner show are the same headliner. All the performances of the comedy show are the same two comedians.

You can only book one type of show. All the performances of the headliner show are the same headliner. All the performances of the comedy show are the same two comedians.

If I understand correctly there is not a changing roster of entertainers in the main theater like on most ships, (singer, comedian, juggler, magician etc).

So after you've done the 6 shows what do you do for a main show on the remaining 6 nights?

As you can see this is my first Oasis class trip

If I understand correctly there is not a changing roster of entertainers in the main theater like on most ships, (singer, comedian, juggler, magician etc).

So after you've done the 6 shows what do you do for a main show on the remaining 6 nights?

As you can see this is my first Oasis class trip

The headliners and comedians are changed periodically, though maybe not every cruise. There are also some shows that don't require/allow pre-booking. I know of a "family" comedy show, and I believe there is another aquatheater show. Plus the usual "Love & Marriage" show.

The headliners and comedians are changed periodically, though maybe not every cruise. There are also some shows that don't require/allow pre-booking. I know of a "family" comedy show, and I believe there is another aquatheater show. Plus the usual "Love & Marriage" show.

Bob, just an FYI. On our upcoming Allure TA cruise in October we have 5 different headliners. So if you reserve the headliner show it will be for just one headliner. I did not reserve the headliner show because I don't know who's on what night. We will just walk in.

Alan

Bob, just an FYI. On our upcoming Allure TA cruise in October we have 5 different headliners. So if you reserve the headliner show it will be for just one headliner. I did not reserve the headliner show because I don't know who's on what night. We will just walk in.

Alan

Did they allow you to pre-book more than one headliner, and if so, did they identify the different shows, such as Headliner1, Headliner2, etc.?

Did they allow you to pre-book more than one headliner, and if so, did they identify the different shows, such as Headliner1, Headliner2, etc.?

Bob, you could only book one headliner total on one night. And there is no list of the headliners and their night. So it made no sense to reserve and get whomever. I'll wait until I get onboard and decide what headliners I want to see.

Alan

Bob, you could only book one headliner total on one night. And there is no list of the headliners and their night. So it made no sense to reserve and get whomever. I'll wait until I get onboard and decide what headliners I want to see.

Alan

I am also on that cruise and that prompted my question. How do you know that there are five different headliners?

Alan

Thanks for the feedback. Seems odd that they can't identify the different headliners for pre-booking.

I am also on that cruise and that prompted my question. How do you know that there are five different headliners?

I saw it on the Allure TA roll Call but I don't remember what page it was on. I remember a Beatles Tribute band, singer, juggler, violinist, and someone else.