Football Games on the Cruise??

bella2230

I'm sailing November 13 on the Norwegian Gem and I am an avid football fan. I am wondering if they show some of the games on Sunday Sunday Night, Monday Night Football as well as Thursday night.

Thanks

I am so excited to be sailing on the Gem!!

I'm sailing November 13 on the Norwegian Gem and I am an avid football fan. I am wondering if they show some of the games on Sunday Sunday Night, Monday Night Football as well as Thursday night.

Thanks

I am so excited to be sailing on the Gem!!

All 3 games should be broadcast live!

Thank you. I may be in vacation but I still need my football.

Know the feeling! NCL has come through with the football better than any other line we have cruised....this includes non-US football.

Best Super Bowl party ever on 2014 Panama Canal cruise!

As a previous poster has stated, NCL has gotten MUCH better with American Football broadcasts on its ships over the years. Ditto college football.

1) "Special" games like the Sunday Night, Monday Night and Thursday Night games are ALWAYS on. Ditto the Super Bowl and all the playoff games.

2) Regular season games are on but whether YOUR favorite team is on will depend. As an example, we saw a regular season NY Giants vs. NY Jets Week #15 game aboard the Gem a number of years ago. It was a Sunday afternoon game that my son & I watched in Maltings Pub on Deck 6.

3) College games will depend on what conference your resp. college team is a member of. SEC Game of the week was on the last fall cruise we went on Saturday afternoon.

Hope you have a great fall cruise.

Tom

What about European cruises? My boyfriend is an avid football fan and we are sailing on the Epic on 9/6 and the Jade on 9/19. There is the time difference, too. Any night games played in the US would be the middle of the night in Europe. I'm afraid he is going to be out of luck. :(

I am a fan too. Sailed during NFL season last Nov and Dec. They broadcasted the games, but over half the time the connection was lost. So it's going be a chance you will miss some of the action.

I don't care so much about missing some of a regular season games, but would have to think about cruising during the playoffs or Super Bowl. But if the price was right, ok I will take a chance.

I managed to watch a rugby 6 nations game in the middle of the ocean, I don't think there were any other English onboard. I also watch some NFL here well record and watch the next day due to the time difference so I think you will be ok!

All European cruises will be forced to watch "soccer" or rugby! ;-)