Cupcake class

I'm thinking about signing up for the cupcake decorating class, but it's hard to imagine eating all those cupcakes amidst the many other treats being offered while onboard. And it looks like the only available class time still open is the afternoon before we disembark. Does anyone know if you can take the cupcakes off the ship with you? I'm blanking on whether customs would want to toss them. If anyone has tried, I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks! 😊

I'm thinking about signing up for the cupcake decorating class, but it's hard to imagine eating all those cupcakes amidst the many other treats being offered while onboard. And it looks like the only available class time still open is the afternoon before we disembark. Does anyone know if you can take the cupcakes off the ship with you? I'm blanking on whether customs would want to toss them. If anyone has tried, I'd appreciate your feedback.

Thanks! [emoji4]

My wife always does the class you decorate one cupcake and take it with you. If you can't find room to eat one cupcake I guess you can wrap it up and put it in your luggage. But You might have to declare it at customs. [emoji6]

I did the cupcake class with my daughter on the Oasis and we only got the cupcake that we decorated. The cupcakes are pre-made and you just decorate it. So I think you'll have no problem eating one cupcake although I will say that it was the worst cupcake I have ever tasted and I dumped mine.

Do they have cupcake classes on the Allure ?

We did the cupcake class on Allure and my friend and I have reserved it for the final day at Sea this Christmas on Allure.

The cupcakes are pre-made. You only get to keep the one you decorate. We bought a bacon one for the hubby.

Here are pictures of our Grannies decorating cupcakes on our last Allure Christmas Cruise.

395268_10150444539273907_783035900_n.jpg.aff3b3654f2f460d3ec73af85289c8f9.jpg

400926_10150444542143907_1005546287_n.jpg.083f5a9f6a65fa52c44a81b411d63ff2.jpg

402073_10150444546428907_529733790_n.jpg.ff00d5551d9e7f4104e0023b8070b781.jpg

Thanks everyone for the feedback! Somehow I was under the impression that you made a half dozen cupcakes, or something like that, from an old thread or a cruise review. My mistake! I can definitely handle one cupcake :)