Spy game on dream

Laurba99

I saw a video of a girl walking around the ship and holding something up to some of the art and unlocking secret clues etc. it looked so cool. It's something I would have died for as a kid! Is this something we can do with the kids or is it an activity they do as a group when he is at the oceaneers club or lab?

I saw a video of a girl walking around the ship and holding something up to some of the art and unlocking secret clues etc. it looked so cool. It's something I would have died for as a kid! Is this something we can do with the kids or is it an activity they do as a group when he is at the oceaneers club or lab?

It is a free activity for kids and families.

Google Disney Midship Detective Agency and Enchanted Art for some great video's and how to's!

ex techie

I saw a video of a girl walking around the ship and holding something up to some of the art and unlocking secret clues etc. it looked so cool.

It is indeed very cool. Some of the art around the ship becomes animated when someone stands in front of it. If you hold a game card up, the picture will play a short video clue to a mystery. My 6- and 8-yo kids loved it. It was above my 4-yo's head, but she liked making the artwork come to life.

There are actually two mysteries to pick from. We did the first, had a great time, and later went back to do the second. As it turns out, both mysteries are very similar and have essentially the same animation. The second mystery was kind of a let down for me, but my kids didn't mind at all.

It is indeed very cool. Some of the art around the ship becomes animated when someone stands in front of it. If you hold a game card up, the picture will play a short video clue to a mystery. My 6- and 8-yo kids loved it. It was above my 4-yo's head, but she liked making the artwork come to life.

There are actually two mysteries to pick from. We did the first, had a great time, and later went back to do the second. As it turns out, both mysteries are very similar and have essentially the same animation. The second mystery was kind of a let down for me, but my kids didn't mind at all.

On the Fantasy there are 3 completely separate themes to choose from and multiple games within each theme. The key is to save your detective card. If you use the same card, you will get a different game even if you choose the same theme. If you start over with a new card, you may get the identical game that you've already played. Yes, the animation remains the same within each theme, but the clues and the solution differ among the various games.

Yeah! Do you just get the game cards from the front desk? I'm excited we can do this together.

There is a kiosk (maybe two) for the game on Deck 5 of the Dream. It might be at the lobby end of the corridor for the kid's play spaces. If you wander around the lobby area on the different levels of the atrium, you can't miss it. Before we played the game, it seemed like I saw a kiosk every time I entered the lobby.

On the Fantasy, there are 2 "start point" kiosks where you can get the cards. One is on deck 2 outside of Enchanted Garden and the other is on deck 5 near the atrium.

One card will see a person, family, or team thru the entire cruise. You can play the game as a solo or a group.