Chefs Table on the Sunshine

Amanda1978

Do you like the Chef's table?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the Chef's table?

• Yes it was good food and drinks.
    • No it was awful and I did not enjoy it.

• 4 weeks later...

We did it last week on the Fascination and it was truly one of my favorite experiences. Just amazing. I don't drink and my wife is only good for a glass maybe but if you drink the champagne and wine are flowing.

For some people it may not be a big deal but for this ol country meat and tater guy I have never seen food or knew that food could taste like that. Truly a memorable experience.

We have the Chef's Table reserved for April on the Magic. So excited to try this, as this cruise will be very special for my fiancée and I. Honeymoon cruise, aft balcony cabin and now the Chef's Table. We are very budget conscious so we decided to splurge on this sailing because it's our honeymoon. And thankfully since our initial cruise got cancelled due to the repositioning of the Magic, we each got $50 OBC, so Chef's Table will cost $50 out of pocket which I consider to be an incredible deal! Also thinking of trying the steakhouse, maybe a couple more splurges. And this is my fiancée's second cruise, first was on Elation but now she gets to sail on my favorite ship, the Magic. Plus she gets to experience a balcony, which I'm sure she will love. Anyway, menu and pics would be great!!

We have the Chef's Table reserved for April on the Magic. So excited to try this, as this cruise will be very special for my fiancée and I. Honeymoon cruise, aft balcony cabin and now the Chef's Table. We are very budget conscious so we decided to splurge on this sailing because it's our honeymoon. And thankfully since our initial cruise got cancelled due to the repositioning of the Magic, we each got $50 OBC, so Chef's Table will cost $50 out of pocket which I consider to be an incredible deal! Also thinking of trying the steakhouse, maybe a couple more splurges. And this is my fiancée's second cruise, first was on Elation but now she gets to sail on my favorite ship, the Magic. Plus she gets to experience a balcony, which I'm sure she will love. Anyway, menu and pics would be great!!

You already booked for April? I'm on the magic in April too and this is definitely want to do this. Guess I need to schedule this!

eventplanning @ carnival . com is who you send the email to with Chef's Table Request in the subject line. Provide names, number of guests attending, ship name, sail date, booking number and stateroom number. You should hear back within a week or so!

We sail April 3rd, cannot wait!!