hotels hampton inn

antsp

We stay in Hampton Inns whenever possible when traveling around the US. It is a nice, mid-priced predictable experience with good breakfast included. They have a 100% money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied. We have stayed in them all over the US and never had a bad experience. Have not stayed in the one you mention, so don't know the area it is in. Maybe someone else can help on that.

In general they're fine. Way better than chains like Motel 6 or Red Roof Inn ans IMHO usually a bit nice than a Fairfield Inn. I rate them as just a notch below Marriott Courtyard but they are one of the best mid to moderately priced chains.

We have stayed in Hampton Inns all over the U.S. and found them to be a mid-priced inn and very nice. Their free breakfast in the morning is great. Never had any complaints and would stay in them again.

Marilyn

Hampton Inns are a good choice, we have frequently stayed in them.

I do hope there is a valid reason for your considering a Hampton Inn in Arcadia while in LA area (you do mean Los Angeles, not LA as in Louisiana I would guess). Arcadia is not exactly convenient to anything .. maybe you are visiting family in the area ?? If it's a case of rates being less out there, there is a reason for that ... it's "out there", not convenient to major sights or the beach areas.

Archived