Any Recent Cruiser's on Paradise?

GranysT

I got a small travel bag. I can use it for my the bathroom items I put in the over the door shoe thingie and leave that at home so I have less luggage to haul around!

Had a great cruise--just back today. Steve brought down the house with his fiddle playing in the first show. Shout was wonderful on the last sea day.

Cabin M166 was very comfortable but the steward seemed to do my cabin last of his 25...not done until 12:30 first sea day. Ugh!

Have to request ice. Head a lot of cruisers saying they had no ice in the cabin. "Oh, I didn't know I had to ask for it."

I also keep a collapsible cooler in the shower (so it doesn't condense on the carpet) which I use all day. I told him I wasn't planning to go ashore in GC and I would like ice early so cabin was done by 9:30am. One evening it wasn't done at 8pm. I just asked for ice and said forget the rest. they usually service the cabin during your assigned dining time.

Menu was changed a bit. No crème brulee, no lamb.

Lots of work was done in dry dock and she looks a LOT better!

Anyone know who is the current CD on Paradise? Is he/she any good?

should be a guy named Steve, plays a helluva fiddle, so the country western show is a must see. nice guy, always around. if enough people donate to st jude you may be able to get him to go down the slide.