Super Shuttle Reviews

Cruz77

I am looking for some current reviews for Super Shuttle. The few on Trip Advisor are not very favorable. Is there anyone out there with a recent experience that you could share??

Try Yelp for reviews, as well.

SuperShuttle at the airport can be annoying, because they tend to wander around until they're full before leaving - at the port, with a few thousand getting off at once, that may not be as much of an issue. Inbound, you're picked up at the time you select. There may or may not be other stops.

I used them for years until I discovered my company had a limo contract :)

They can be much cheaper than cabs because they are shared rides - it just may take time to find the people you're sharing with.

Try Yelp for reviews, as well.

SuperShuttle at the airport can be annoying, because they tend to wander around until they're full before leaving - at the port, with a few thousand getting off at once, that may not be as much of an issue. Inbound, you're picked up at the time you select. There may or may not be other stops.

I used them for years until I discovered my company had a limo contract :)

They can be much cheaper than cabs because they are shared rides - it just may take time to find the people you're sharing with.

Well this is great thank you so much for the information. So it's not necessarily the person to person service it's the timeliness aspect. So hopefully I will not have an issue as I am doing a private reservation. I have a large group so as long as our group is there altogether at the meeting spot we should be on the shuttle and away we go right?

Well this is great thank you so much for the information. So it's not necessarily the person to person service it's the timeliness aspect. So hopefully I will not have an issue as I am doing a private reservation. I have a large group so as long as our group is there altogether at the meeting spot we should be on the shuttle and away we go right?

If you have a private group, yes. Also, if you have a group large enough to fill the van, you should be on your way, as well.