Have you taken younger children on Anthem?

Overtyme

We have a vacation planned on Anthem in July 2016.

Itinerary aside, I'm anxious to hear about your experience from those that have taken children under the age of 5 on Anthem.

How were your days and activities for those children?

We took our (then) 3 year old on Allure years ago and she had a blast!

But that was a different child on a different ship.

I'd love to hear from those families that took their young ones.

Thanks in advance!

We went on Quantum with our kids who were 6 (2 months away from 7) and 4 (1 month away from 5). They had a blast! I wish the younger one could do the activities they are allowed to do at 5 (bumper cars, rock wall) but she loved it anyway. Kids club was great, as usual. They enjoyed watching Daddy on the flowrider, enjoyed all of the shows esp. Mamma Mia, and had a great time getting "coffee" at La Passatiere! The rooms were so well organized that it was easy to store everything. The lack of the upper berth was disappointing. Both girls shared the pull out bed. It was a bit narrow when they slept side by side the regular way on the bed. The little one "helicoptered" around and kept waking the older one. So, after the first night we had them sleep "short ways" on the bed. We used the throw pillows to separate them. It worked for us b/c they are short and didn't hang over the edge of the bed.

ETA: the little one ROCKED iFly big time! She was a pro at it. The guide even took her up high in the wind tunnel and did some spins she was so good at it. The older one was nervous and struggled to maintain her form. Still the older one and I did it a couple of times!

Edited by sasha96

Yeah, iFly is just an upper limit on weight. 58" for Flowrider. And then I've read mixed things- I thought I read rock wall, bumper cars and circus stuff was ages 6 and up

Bumper cars are definitely 5 years old. But, my daughter was so close in age...we took her as soon as we got on board. Sea Passes were in the room and we couldn't access them. Staff in the SeaPlex for bumper cars would have no way to check them. We fibbed and said she was 5 so she could ride them once! SSSSsssshhh! Ha!

Hoping to get a taste of what daily activities will be available for my 3 1/2 yr old.

Does anyone have a copy of cruise compasses and/or Adventure Ocean activities for both young ones (3+) and slightly older ones (9)?

I may from Q. Send me you email address and I'll send over what I find.