ES to past guest?

Troublemaker47

Anybody know if you can switch from ES to past guest rate? Might have to cancel, and don't really want to lose the whole deposit. ES says nonrefundable but past guest is fully refundable. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you can switch to a different type of rate. You can use the ES to match a better past guest rate that you would be eligible for, but you can't get out of the ES restrictions by switching rates.

If you are booked early saver you can price match category-to-category to any fare category you're qualified for - past guest, senior, etc. You are still early saver, just your fare has dropped.

Just submit the early saver form with pertinent info. Also suggest you screen shot the new price including date, cruise and new price just in case.

You can continue to match fares up until 2 days before cruise.

Edited by BananaAnna

If you are booked early saver you can price match category-to-category to any fare category you're qualified for - past guest, senior, etc. You are still early saver, just your fare has dropped.

Just submit the early saver form with pertinent info. Also suggest you screen shot the new price including date, cruise and new price just in case.

You can continue to match fares up until 2 days before cruise.

Are you answering a question in another thread maybe?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Anybody know if you can switch from ES to past guest rate? Might have to cancel, and don't really want to lose the whole deposit. ES says nonrefundable but past guest is fully refundable. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it is not possible. While the whole deposit is nonrefundable you only lose $50 pp and the rest is held for up to 2 years

Bill

No it is not possible. While the whole deposit is nonrefundable you only lose $50 pp and the rest is held for up to 2 years

Bill

Thank you Bill for answering this correctly. I was reading all of the other answers that posters had given and was :confused::confused::confused:.

OP, like Bill stated, you can price match to Past Guest but you cannot switch to Past Guest. Your penalties for cancelling will be the ES penalties. You will lose $50 pp and the deposit you paid will be kept up to 2 years for another cruise.