Is RCCL visiting Asia July to Sept 2016

Pean

I am not sure if I have missed something but are itineraries still to be released for Asia 2016. There doesn't appear to be any sailings listed for between July and September and quite a few ships (Legend, Mariner, Voyager, Splendour, Quantum and Ovation) don't have any sailings either. I believe Quantum and Ovation are doing China but why haven't sailings been listed and does anyone know what is happening with the others. I was hoping a book an Asian cruise during those months. Any info would be appreciated.

I am not sure if I have missed something but are itineraries still to be released for Asia 2016. There doesn't appear to be any sailings listed for between July and September and quite a few ships (Legend, Mariner, Voyager, Splendour, Quantum and Ovation) don't have any sailings either. I believe Quantum and Ovation are doing China but why haven't sailings been listed and does anyone know what is happening with the others. I was hoping a book an Asian cruise during those months. Any info would be appreciated.

China has been released in late September or October for the last few years. Asians do not book as far in advance as the western world. Most cruises are only 3 - 5 nights long.

China has been released in late September or October for the last few years. Asians do not book as far in advance as the western world. Most cruises are only 3 - 5 nights long.

Quantum is 6 and 8 night cruises. I was told, because I'm waiting that it could be about 9 months out. These cruises are more complicated to secure schedules, and so I believe, we just have to wait.

Thanks for that. I don't have long to wait then. :)

Just back legend of the seas Asia my advice don't bother the information on Asia is zero food very poor entertainment the same exscurstians very hard for elderly people read the cruise reviews about the Legend I have cruiese Rci four times never again Aussie

Just back legend of the seas Asia my advice don't bother the information on Asia is zero food very poor entertainment the same exscurstians very hard for elderly people read the cruise reviews about the Legend I have cruiese Rci four times never again Aussie

Thanks for that. We are fairly new to cruising. Star cruises from Singapore were our introduction and Celebrity is the only other line we have cruised on. Have wanted to try RCCL and thought Asia would be good to do that from. May have to rethink. Not elderly so excursions wouldn't be a problem. :):)

Thanks for that. We are fairly new to cruising. Star cruises from Singapore were our introduction and Celebrity is the only other line we have cruised on. Have wanted to try RCCL and thought Asia would be good to do that from. May have to rethink. Not elderly so excursions wouldn't be a problem. :):)

Asia is a unique place, and if you pick the right ship (QOS) the entertainment will be better or different. There are many complaints on Asia, but it is not all based on the cruise ship. Many land based trips, have exactly the same issues. Main item is, to go with an open mind, understand that this is an "extreme" culture difference and go with the flow.

Consider a repositioning cruise from Asia to Australia. We did Voyager out of Singapore back to Sydney in 2013 and it was a great trip. Only had to fly one way (got a cheap deal with Scoot airlines) spent 3 nights in Singapore then cruised back.