Questions about sailing with kids in Divina

michelle.zhang.90

We are family of four (DH, DD - 4 yrs old, DS - 2 yrs old). It's our second time cruising, first time was with Princess. I know there are a lot of differences so here are my questions please help:

1. How easy can we get milk on the ship? Kids drink milk once in the morning and once before go to bed, DS still drink some during the day when he feels like it.

2. I read about water and wine so please let me know if we can/should carry some wine and bottle water to the ship?

3. Our stateroom is 10239. Is it quiet? How's the balcony? Is it covered?

4. Any tips for cruise on Divina with little kids?

Thank you!

There is plenty of milk and the kids club seem to do a good job with the little ones they will bring them to the shows and seat them in the front row where you can pick them up after the show and as far as noise ,it is all up to your neighbors. your balcony will have very good visability front and aft.

Edited by riclop

There is plenty of milk and the kids club seem to do a good job with the little ones they will bring them to the shows and seat them in the front row where you can pick them up after the show and as far as noise ,it is all up to your neighbors. your balcony will have very good visability front and aft.

Sounds good. Thank you!!!

Do you by chance know anything about bring water or wine to the cruise?