Lew Magram?

KalenaD

Anyone bought anything online from Lew magram, looking at a really cute dress but size chart seems awful small, 40 inch bust for a 16?, how are sizes? true to chart or not? outlet part of website has pretty good prices.

Actually the chart shows 40.5 to 41.5 for size 16. Which is very similar to most other size charts. Look at Spiegel's size chart shown here - very very similar. I've never ordered from the site you are considering, however I have ordered from other sites such as Spiegel, and my experience has been that no one follows the size chart that they post. If you order based on the size chart, you will most likely find that it is not even close. I ordered a dress from Spiegel based of the measurements they posted. Now I usually wear a 6, but according to their measurements, a 10 would be the best fit, so I ordered a 10. It was so big it was completely unwearable. I called and complained, and not only did they refund my money on the spot, they refunded shipping - both ways. And I had even called them before ordering and asked if the dress was true to size. :cool:

sizechart.JPG.0a8624b4664374d4922746bac07afd39.JPG

Archived