12pm Arrival in Nassau

depwife

We are cruising in October out of Cape Canaveral and have a 12pm arrival time in Nassau. We are early dinner eaters and hubby doesn't want to miss out on dining room dinner. :) Given that we will only have a few hours in the afternoon to do something, what would you recommend? I don't necessarily want to spend too much money on anything that we do since it will just be a few hours, unless it's something really cool. Initially we talked about Atlantis but to me, for the price, that's a whole day excursion, not a few hours.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations!

• 4 weeks later...

We have the same issue and are leaning towards doing part or all of the Frommer's walking tour and possibly stopping for a drink at the pirate bar.

I'm not sure if I am allowed to post a link but it can be found easily by googling if you are interested.

we have the same problem for our cruise in November.

Two years ago, we had a stop in Nassau, unfortunately the ship had a problem and we didn't arrive until after 3pm and had a 6pm dinner time.

We just walked to Junkanoo Beach and then back through town to a few shops. I'd like to do more than that on our upcoming cruise. ;)

For the few hours you will have, there is lots around the port to do. There are the local shops, there are the higher end shops. There is Senor Frogs, Sharky's etc where you can have a drink and look out over the water.

Take a walk to Junkanoo beach..cheap drinks and eats there as well.

• 2 months later...