Shotover Jet or Oceanriders in Acapulco?

vavip

The Ocean Riders one you can walk to from the ship, so that would save you some money. We did the Shotover one and enjoyed it, but may try the Ocean Riders one on the next cruise. I think price wise they were about the same, if I am remembering right. I think the Shotover people do a much better job with the photos and CD with pictures on it.....I've never heard much about the Ocean Riders group taking pictures.

Just heard from Annie with Shotover Jet. She said it is $37 with free transporation from their base on Main Avenue at 10AM and 2PM. I will have to figure out how to get there. :-) 10AM is too early for the ship. The Star charges $85 so this sounds like a deal to me. :-)

Shotover wants me to e-mail my credit card info for a reservation which I will not do on e-mail. So if it is busy there that day I may not get to ride if we just "show up".. Did you e-mail your card info to her? Ocean Riders may do the same thing - I haven't asked yet. . Shotover is $37 for 30-40 minutes and Ocean riders is $40 for 70 minutes they say????

344%3B%3A%3B%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E234%3B%3D%3B28%3D529%3DXROQDF%3E2323968%3B4%3B%3A%3C9ot1lsiHere we are ready to leave on our fantastic ride with Ocean Riders. We are the four people in the back. My daughter in the back seat was wise to wear just her swimsuit- we were SOAKED when we got done! Also, there is alot of salt water spray so wear the goggles that they offer. We traded seats several times throughout the trip so everyone could have a chance to ride in the front seat. We also stopped to swim for about 15 minutes. Great Fun!! I will definitely do this again. :D

344%3B%3A%3B%3A323232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E234%3B%3D%3B28%3D529%3DXROQDF%3E2323968%3B4%3B%3B35ot1lsiHere we are AFTER the trip with Ocean Riders. We're not drunk- just high on the adrenaline rush!! It is a short walk back to the ship if you need dry clothes-they have a "rustic" locker room for your valuables, but no real changing area.

We bought the picture DVD (this is a picture they took) and it has some great pictures of Acapulco Bay. They also threw in some t-shirts:D

Archived