Select drinks package

Does the select drinks package include tea and coffee ect or is it just soda, I have only experienced Celebrity where the packages include this.

The Select package includes soda, virtually all beers, and wine up to $8 per glass.

Hot tea, iced tea, and regular coffee are included in the basic cruise fare, no packages needed.

Wines up to $9 are included on European cruises.

It's the same wines that are included. However, since the wine prices on European cruises already have the 18% gratuity added, they needed to adjust the package limits accordingly.

The Select package includes soda, virtually all beers, and wine up to $8 per glass.

Hot tea, iced tea, and regular coffee are included in the basic cruise fare, no packages needed.

Bob that's just wine not champagne correct?

Champagne is considered wine, so the Select package includes champagne up to $8 per glass. I'm not sure how many selections are available for that price.

Ok thanks my wife is downgrading from the PP not drinking vodka this trip but loves champagne.

Personally unless you are an alchoholic I would avoid thee overpriced drinks packages completely and just order what you want. that way you will get better quality drinks and enjoy the cruise a little more sober. i saw a lot of people pouring drinks down their necks in order to justify the price they had paid for the packages

There isn't any champagne covered by the Select package, you need the Premium package for that. But a very drinkable Prosecco is covered by it.

I believe there is a house champagne that falls under the limit of the Select package.

Personally unless you are an alchoholic I would avoid thee overpriced drinks packages completely and just order what you want. that way you will get better quality drinks and enjoy the cruise a little more sober. i saw a lot of people pouring drinks down their necks in order to justify the price they had paid for the packages

Great point! We have cruised over 25 times and have drank some and had fantastic fun and never spent anywhere near $ 120 dollars a day for the two of us. But, the ones that do must find it to be a value. My wife and I are not one of those. A cold glass of water on a hot pool day tastes incredible! LOL:cool:

Does the select drinks package include tea and coffee ect or is it just soda, I have only experienced Celebrity where the packages include this.

Here is a link that may help you and others for a PDF that I received from RC a few days ago:

http://media.royalcaribbean.com/content/shared_assets/pdf/menus/beverage_packages.pdf

There isn't any champagne covered by the Select package, you need the Premium package for that. But a very drinkable Prosecco is covered by it.

Champagne (to more more accurate...sparkling wine since it is not from the Champagne region of France) was indeed included in the Select Package on our Oasis cruise last month.

Edited by tropiclvrs

Welcome to Cruise Critic. I am not an alcoholic but I like the drink package. It covers all the specialty coffee, OJ, and water that I want plus a few drinks at a show. Just because it is not beneficial to you do not assume it is not good for others. With the Ultimate package everything is paid for ahead of time and usually I break even at the end. It is worth it for me not to have a large bill at the end of the cruise.