Anna & Elsa Meet and Greet video on the Disney Dream

csgsu

yea its our podcast...we are just starting it so a listen would be appreciated

I wish you all the best, but I really wouldn't say things like "I found this and thought I would share......" on other boards, but openly state it is your own podcast over here. Many people either belong to both, or one and like I do, visit the other to read, and it kinda add's a level of mistrust. But you should do what you see right to do.

Personally I would just say what you said here. "This was a fun time so I thought I would share". Your blog name is at the beginning of the video for people to find your site.

JMO.

ex techie

No mistrust intended but the moderators of the other board think im trying to advertise when im just trying to share a video and I watched 100 of videos before we went so I thought this could be helpful to others.

No mistrust intended but the moderators of the other board think im trying to advertise when im just trying to share a video and I watched 100 of videos before we went so I thought this could be helpful to others.

If you are referring to the "other board" that I think you are, they are owned by a travel agency and are very wary of anything that they view as possible ads by competition or anything that is critical of their agency. On the other hand, they are delighted with posts that heap high praise on them.

So yes, it is totally possible that while they allow a video from an individual to be posted, they would be threatened by a podcast address.

I find it refreshing that you/we can all be more open and honest here.