Atlantis Day Pass

berry15

Hi,

I have seen this question posted before but can not find an answer. Has any one used Bahamasdaypass.com to purchase the pass for Atlantis? We want to use the water park along with seeing the aquarium and using the beach. Can we just go to Atlantis and show our cruise ID's and purchase a pass for this? I am trying to see if I can have this done before we arrive there to get the most out of the day. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

You can purchase your day pass directly from Atlantis, but be aware they may run out depending on how many ships are in port that day. I've heard you can also get them from the Comfort Suites which are attached to atlantis and get the same privileges.

So I've been lurking through all the posts regarding the day pass & no one who had purchased tickets had replied so I decided to call myself. I called the Atlantis sales office & they confirmed bahamasdaypass dot com is a legit company. The sales guy I spoke with said they partner with them for cruise ship passengers exclusively. He said it's US based company owned by World Travel (same co that owns Cruises Only) and that they are guaranteed day passes. I then called bahamasdaypass's 800# listed on the website & spoke w/ an American who confirmed all this too. I just placed my order online & printed my passes at checkout. Easy peasy!:D

• 3 weeks later...

Currently Bahamas Day Pass is about $10 less per person when you book with them online. I recommend checking the weather forecast maybe 5 days before sailing and purchasing your passes online with them. You can book up to the day before arrival as long as you have the ability to print out your day pass voucher. Their 2016 Prices are the same, but I like knowing I have guaranteed passes so I would still book with them online.