Trying to locate a Carnival Cruise Ship Magnet

Cruisefanatic242424

I'm trying to locate a general Carnival ship magnet to add to my collection. In the perfect world I would like to locate one from the Celebration that is no longer in service or just a general magnet that does not reference any specific ship. If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I've looked on eBay with no luck. Please contact me at the below email and we can work out any specifics if you can help out.... Rhondaf242424@yahoo.com.

Happy Cruising!!!! 🚢

Under the Cruise Discussion topics there is a thread for Cruise Memorabilia. Have you posted there? You may have some luck with the other collectors.

I am not sailing until December (boo!) but I would be happy to see if I could find some magnets for you.

Thank you Karti1955 I did not know there was a thread for Cruise Memorbilia I'm new to the site. I will try to see what I can find. If I don't find anything I may reach out to you before December if you don't mind.... Please let me know and we can connect. My email is Rhondaf242424@yahoo.com. I'll send money for the magnet and shipping before your trip.

Happy Cruising!!!!

Edited by Cruisefanatic242424

• 1 month later...
Under the Cruise Discussion topics there is a thread for Cruise Memorabilia. Have you posted there? You may have some luck with the other collectors.

I am not sailing until December (boo!) but I would be happy to see if I could find some magnets for you.

Hello Karti1955,

I've had no luck with my search of what I'm looking for. I would love to take you up on your offer if it still stands. My email address is Rhondaf242424@yahoo.com if you wouldn't mind emailing me to work out the specifics. Thanks so much and I hope to hear from you.

~Rhonda.

Hello Karti1955,

I've had no luck with my search of what I'm looking for. I would love to take you up on your offer if it still stands. My email address is Rhondaf242424@yahoo.com if you wouldn't mind emailing me to work out the specifics. Thanks so much and I hope to hear from you.

~Rhonda.

Here's an idea:

Why don't you get them made yourself?

It will be easier and possibly cheaper.

You can take the exact image you want and put it on the magnet. It will be customized the way you want, rather than someone else's choice.

Of course, you would not be able to get the magnet cut out in the shape of the ship itself. But the ones on ebay didn't seem to be either.

Edited by hirent

Hello Karti1955,

~Rhonda.

Rhonda, I will email you in the next few days.