Beer Beer and more beer !!

IrishBoy

Its actually an aquired taste, if you go out and just drink Guinness all night next day you will find your tastebuds have been reprogrammed to accept the liquid for the sweet nectar that it is. If the price of Guinness is $4.50 on board I will be happy as its nearly that price here in its hometown !!.

Gerry

Dublin

It appears as though I, Tim, Aka AVC, have posted a screwed up drink list that I received from someone else on CC. Rest assured, I shall hunt them down and flame them.

To that end, I apologize to all you who partake of the grape or grain.

(As a peace offering in the way of true and correct information, they don't serve O'Douls Amber onboard)

Its actually an aquired taste, if you go out and just drink Guinness all night next day you will find your tastebuds have been reprogrammed to accept the liquid for the sweet nectar that it is. If the price of Guinness is $4.50 on board I will be happy as its nearly that price here in its hometown !!.

Gerry

Dublin

I've tired that and it didn't work :( ;)

LOL Tim...so do you know if they have Fosters hi-test?

Yo Gerry. I think I can agree with that logic LOL....but I have to ask why the heck does Guinness taste like you've just eaten a few spoonfuls of instant coffee? :p

Also, I think I remember that Guiness states you can stand a pencil up in your beer (as a selling point)..... Ummm, brown syrupy sludge:p

I hope our Irish friend knows we are only playing around.

Personnally I am outraged the Kilkenney (sp) is not available (or Sam Adams for that matter).

I hope so too :)

Sam Adams.....ewww....

I hope our Irish friend knows we are only playing around.

Personnally I am outraged the Kilkenney (sp) is not available (or Sam Adams for that matter).

Duck you can always pack it in the checked luggage...Thats why I like Mexico, my beer is waiting for me there, and the ships always have Corona...

VIVA MEXICO!

Is it beer:30 yet? Modelo Especial with Lime Please!

Invented for tourists to Ireland and for export to those who know no better . Any red blooded (or black blooded depending on the Guinness intake) would not be seen dead drinking Kilkenny. I just hope they have enough good stuff on board to last me out the week.

Gerry

Dublin

Invented for tourists to Ireland and for export to those who know no better . Any red blooded (or black blooded depending on the Guinness intake) would not be seen dead drinking Kilkenny. I just hope they have enough good stuff on board to last me out the week.

Gerry

Dublin

We call that Moose Head here. :D

Don't get me wrong I like a Guiness once in a while but tis a wee bit heavy for my taste.

You would probably shocked and appalled by all the "green beer" they serve around here on St. Patricks day. :rolleyes:

We (shamefully) have it here on Paddys day also, usually in the nightclubs to cater to the young trendy drinkers who are going to spend the national debt of a small country on it and turn green anyway during the night just before passing out on the main street.

Gerry

Dublin

I have enjoyed reading this thread!

Does anyone know the "bucket O beer" deal they have? Is is buy 5 get one free? Or something like that?

Thanks for the list. Great for my budgetting purpose.

10 days to save up!;)

Not quite that good. It's four at a time for a couple of bucks off the total, depending on your poison.

There is no beer like good Mexican beer.

Corona is ew ick yuck, and I'm convinced they bottle it just for the tourists or to ship to the U.S.

Tecate in a can. With salt and lime.

An ice-cold SOL with a lemon or lime wedge.

Pacifico, Modelo, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Mexican beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer.

Archived