Tour Operator for Stingray City AND Turtle Farm

PyrHeaven

Just curious if there are any independent tour operators that have an excursion that goes to Stingray City AND the Turtle Farm? I also would be interested in stopping in Hell but think that might be pushing it.

We are on a Disney cruise but didn't see this combination offered (unless it's sold out) - plus my son will be 4 years old at the time (5 a month after our cruise) and it looks like age 5 is the youngest allowed to do Stingray City through DCL anyway.

Thanks in advance!

Last time I was in Caymans, my Mom and I booked both a land tour (turtle farm, Hell etc) and then a two stop snorkel/Stingray City tour with Captain Marvins. It was a great day and the bonus was that the group was fairly small on each. I've booked this combination again when my cousin and I are there in February...I think it's about $70 - $75 for the two tours.....

It was a short walk to their office and then onto a fairly new small bus for the land tour which dropped us off at the boat for the snorkel/Stingray City part. The bus then took us back to the pier....fabulous day and one I am looking forward to repeating next year!

We also used Capt Marvin's for our party of 9. We created our own tour through Cayman and even got to spend some time at the beach at Royal Palms. He set up a time to come and pick us back up at the beach and even provided his cell phone number so if we wanted to leave earlier, he would come back.

It was the best excursion we have EVER had. And the whole day only cost us about $40 per person which included a stop at the Turtle Farm. I even had mobility issues and needed a walker. Our tour guide was nice enough to help me in and out of our van and fold up my walker each time we stopped.

This will be very helpful if you are needed to bring a stroller!

We highly recommend Capt Marvin's. We set up everything through email! We were nervous about doing an excursion without going through the ship. This was our 1st experience setting up our own excursion and will always be highly recommended by us.