Carnival Pride Fire Incident

jas1178

I read on another thread about a week ago that the change on the Pride was postponed until Nov. 15. Not sure how accurate that is.

Well we should know shortly, because I believe it was set to start with tomorrows sailing... Either way, not going to let any of this put a damper on things!

I was on this cruise. Yes, there were firemen. I opened my door on Riviera deck 1 and looked to the end of the hallway and there was fireman after fireman after fireman coming around the corner. They announced there had been a fire in the engine room and it had been extinguished .We never heard another word about it for the rest of the cruise.

You have to love the Cruise Law News guy! Always first with incorrect news.

First, how does a passenger know engine 1 in the engine room? (Which turned out to be a generator.)

Second, an explosion of an engine (Really? Again, a generator - smoke, no fire.)

Third, a fireman? Where did he come from in the middle of the ocean? (Probably a crew member checking it out.)

If I want a laugh, I know I can always go to this website and read up. This lawyer is always after cruiselines (seems like he loves to attack Carnival) and really embellishes the stories.

There is a sucker born every minute..............:rolleyes: