FINALLY..got dates for special Voyager cruises wahoo...

Shippy

We did the match program & got MSC Black.

On the website, it talks about the special sailing dates where you get 20% off plus $50. obc credit each. I have had extreme difficulty trying to track this info down.

Finally got it.

There are only 2 dates for the Divina for 2016.....3/5 & 4/9

Unbelievably, we already have 3/5/16 already booked in a YC2.

They just took 20 % off & gave us our OBC !

Just waiting for our TA to email the details.......

We did the match program & got MSC Black.

On the website, it talks about the special sailing dates where you get 20% off plus $50. obc credit each. I have had extreme difficulty trying to track this info down.

Finally got it.

Unbelievably, we already have 3/5/16 already booked in a YC2.

They just took 20 % off & gave us our OBC !

Just waiting for our TA to email the details.......

Good for you . Enjoy.

I have had extreme difficulty trying to track this info down.

Finally got it.

I'm happy for you that it happened to be your date but am confused. Wasn't your TA able to help? Being a TA myself, I knew where to find the answer in about 20 seconds. Definitely not trying to criticize anyone, but that's one of the reasons folks use TA's...to know where to get the deals.

Anyway, congrats!

Bret

I'm happy for you that it happened to be your date but am confused. Wasn't your TA able to help? Being a TA myself, I knew where to find the answer in about 20 seconds. Definitely not trying to criticize anyone, but that's one of the reasons folks use TA's...to know where to get the deals.

Anyway, congrats!

Bret

Spoke to MANY people there who did not know the answer. Left messages for the Voyager club people. Did the 'online chat',etc. This was over almost a month.

I did not want to burden my TA with such a chore.

You are lucky to have access to the info. Even when I am logged on to their website and click for the dates...I would get nothing. I just assumed they would not have access like yourself because MSC does seem to be a pain for most travel agents.

My next question to someone when I would finally get the answer was to find out how to get it applied. I did not have to ask.....the lady that gave me the answer said that because I already had a booking, she would have to get a supervisor to override to give me all the credits. They did that right away. The only thing I have to get from my TA now is the new, corrected booking.

I have always maintained that the Yacht Club is the most incredibly priced cruise experience available. I almost feel guilty this time with the new reductions....

Also, I would NEVER criticize my TA. They are the only ones I know of that are able to discount MSC on the original prices...

Spoke to MANY people there who did not know the answer. Left messages for the Voyager club people. Did the 'online chat',etc. This was over almost a month.

I did not want to burden my TA with such a chore.

You are lucky to have access to the info. Even when I am logged on to their website and click for the dates...I would get nothing. I just assumed they would not have access like yourself because MSC does seem to be a pain for most travel agents.

My next question to someone when I would finally get the answer was to find out how to get it applied. I did not have to ask.....the lady that gave me the answer said that because I already had a booking, she would have to get a supervisor to override to give me all the credits. They did that right away. The only thing I have to get from my TA now is the new, corrected booking.

I have always maintained that the Yacht Club is the most incredibly priced cruise experience available. I almost feel guilty this time with the new reductions....

Also, I would NEVER criticize my TA. They are the only ones I know of that are able to discount MSC on the original prices...

Don't feel guilty and enjoy it. There are a lot of TA that you get a discount. Right on there web site the cruises with the discount are available. We booked the 4/9/16 and got the 20% discount.