Breeze - Any idea why Cabin 7415 is twin configuration ONLY?

Yorkies Rule

OP--

Not sure where you are seeing that.

In the past there were some ships with rooms whose twin beds did not convert to a king but I believe they were handicap/accessible rooms. Currently Carnival website shows the following:

http://www.carnival.com/common/CCLUS/ships/ship/htmlDeckplans.aspx?&shipCode=BR&panorama=True&bypass=t#stateroom/7415

Stateroom 7415

Two twin beds (convert to king), one upper pullman and single sofa bed. Sofa and coffee table. Desk and seat. Full bathroom with shower. 3 closets. Private balcony with patio chairs and table. All images are representative of staterooms. Actual configurations may vary.

Thank you for your replies. The Carnival brochure I have shows an * for that particular cabin and when I looked it up, it said twin configuration only. Thanks again!

Take a close look at the * in your brochure. Carnival also uses a very similar * on the maps to indicate that it has a sofa bed and sleeps 3. Make sure you're looking at the right * with right number of points.