Transportation to Port Canaveral

peterp

Many of the usual towncar/limo services have vehicles that can handle 11. Fl tours and Happy Limo are two of the best known/best reputations. You choose vehicle size based on number of people and amount of luggage. Often if needed, they will attach a luggage trailer. Both of the above have good web sites and will happily talk to you on the phone as well. Other alternatives are Southern Elegance and Tiffany limo.

I'm not aware of any rental car that will hold 11 people. I don't think even a full size van will handle that + luggage.

It's possible to do it with a 16 seater van but I would just order the 12 pax with luggage from Happy or one of the others. We just used one from DW to MCO for 5 adults, 5 kids and 1 more would not have been an issue. Plenty of room for luggage too.

Many of the usual towncar/limo services have vehicles that can handle 11. Fl tours and Happy Limo are two of the best known/best reputations. You choose vehicle size based on number of people and amount of luggage. Often if needed' date=' they will attach a luggage trailer. Both of the above have good web sites and will happily talk to you on the phone as well. Other alternatives are Southern Elegance and Tiffany limo.

I'm not aware of any rental car that will hold 11 people. I don't think even a full size van will handle that + luggage.[/quote']