Britannia Cruise B524

Issa82

Hi,

This is our first cruise and I just had a couple of questions for anyone on the same one or anyone that could help?

We have been allocated our cabin and can download the luggage labels etc but I can't see the embarkation time anywhere. I thought it would be on the ticket and don't want to call P&O if I am being silly and it is somewhere obvious or we will be told later?

Lastly I thought we would require visas/esta and it looked that way from the website but I have called and emailed the recommended company and been advised we don't need anything. However I'm a bit of a worrier and saw on another thread someone said people should apply for an esta.

Any help greatly appreciated!

Hi I'm on the same cruises and there is a roll call going, pop on over and join us

In reference to the tickets there is a glitch on the eticket side which P&O know about

If you give this a ring they should be able to confirm your time

ESTA is only for US so not needed also no visas for a British passport holder

I am also going on this cruise.

1) You are not being silly if you call P@O for an embarkation time, I believe there is a problem in their systems due to this being a cruise out fly back cruise and the embarkation times are not appearing on the tickets or luggage labels.

2) If you have a British passport you do not need any visas or ESTA for this cruise.

3) Even though I have never been on this ship before ,I know You will have a great time and will chat to many friendly and helpful fellow passengers and crew.

4) Do not worry , just enjoy a holiday unlike any you have had before !!