Cruise Director Review

Epinz300

I will be sailing on Carnival Breeze in December. According to the cruise director/Entertainment Director on John's Blog we will have Wee Jimmy as CD and Brent Michel as Entertainment Director. Anyone sailed with them before and can offer some insight into how they are? Anyone know if the current staff on board the Breeze today will be there in December. I like to have a very fun, friendly, outgoing, and crazy staff to make the cruise enjoyable.

Sorry I can't help you out I have never had either one of them.

I have looked everywhere trying to find out who on the Sunshine end of Dec and can't find out. Will you post a link where u found this information out pleassseee....lol thanks.

OF COURSE! http://johnhealdsblog.com/sail-with-john/

right under the youtube video itll say Click here for a up to date list of current CD

Thanks for the link. I didn't see the sunshine on there.

Sunshine is on there, Jamie D cam back on the 19th and will be on until Mid January.

Interesting thing happened as I was on the Sunshine 11-19 September and Matt Ryan was supposed to be the CD and I know he was on there for a short time. When I embarked I found out the CD was Donkey, who was really good. Just wonder what happened to Matt. I know he was a newer hire by Carnival and hadn't been raised through the ranks.

If anyone knows the scoop, please share.

I'm booked on this sailing as well!

Looking forward to it and to the Breeze :)

As far as Wee Jimmy, I've never sailed with him but a friend who has said she had a wonderful experience with him! She highly recommended any cruise

with him as he is very funny, approachable, has a lot of energy and likes to keep the events fun and going.

Here's to hoping it's true for our sailing!

Never had The Wee Jimmy. We had a little guy as CD on our last cruise, George Robert I think his name was but I don't remember for sure. We weren't impressed with him. Before that we had Felipe and he was alright. Our fave was Kirk Benning because we thought he was hysterical. Now that I'm thinking about it I think Felipe will be our guy again on our upcoming cruise in January. Woohoo!

I cruised with Wee Jimmy several years ago. He was awesome! Very funny, loved to be approached by guests. Out of about six cruises, he is one of two that are memorable. The other is named Cory, and looks like Drew Carey. He said he is what you would get if Drew Carey and Peter from Family Guy had a baby. Lol.