Panarama Deck Conquest?

silvermoon2

I was ALSO in cabin 1050 on Triumph..... on a different sailing than Chuckster...but the Conquest class you are on is basically the same as the Triumph Class and I can tell you that this was my fav cabin due to location to the lido deck....LOVED it!

We got upgraded to the Panarama deck 1051. Has anyone stayed in this area before? Also how can you tell which rooms have an extended balcony and which do not?

We stayed on the Panorama deck on the Glory last year (same layout). I agree with the person who said it's the best room ever. We were in room 1067, the very last room. I loved it. You walked out the door, to your left and out on the outside deck which overlooked all the action on the Lido deck. And yet, inside, I never heard very much noise from the deck at all. I am in the same room on the Liberty this November. You'll love it.

We had room 1067 on he Conquest and loved it.

If we walked out our door the first left is the deck and waterslide.

The next left is the glass elevators. we could get to every thing with ease. No noise. Great view from the balcony. If you walk to the front of ship there is a door at the end and it will take you out to the baclony for the 10th deck. Great view when entering ports.:)

• 1 year later...
We had room 1067 on he Conquest and loved it.

If we walked out our door the first left is the deck and waterslide.

The next left is the glass elevators. we could get to every thing with ease. No noise. Great view from the balcony. If you walk to the front of ship there is a door at the end and it will take you out to the baclony for the 10th deck. Great view when entering ports.:)

I have the same cabin on Liberty! Sounds like a great spot.

We got upgraded to the Panarama deck 1051. Has anyone stayed in this area before? Also how can you tell which rooms have an extended balcony and which do not?

The Spirit class has the extended balconies. All of the Conquest cat 8 balconies are the same size except the rear facing balconies. However, the rear facing balconies are not referred to as extended (even though they are bigger).

Archived