Social Media Package

Wooshers

So next week Google is holding an event that I kinda wanna know the news of it.....Has anyone who's used the social media package on an Android phone with Twitter to open up outside websites? I noticed clicking on a few links that it does indeed open up via twitter app, but will it get blocked because it's an outside link or will it work because it's inside of twitter app?

Thanks

I know exactly what your talking about and I'd be very interested if it works through the social internet plan. Clicking a shared webpage on Facebook, wonder if that brings up the website through Facebook webpage thingy when your using the ships social media internet option.

So next week Google is holding an event that I kinda wanna know the news of it.....Has anyone who's used the social media package on an Android phone with Twitter to open up outside websites? I noticed clicking on a few links that it does indeed open up via twitter app, but will it get blocked because it's an outside link or will it work because it's inside of twitter app?

Thanks

These links will not load. I was on the Carnival Conquest a few weeks ago and purchased the social media package. I had access to Facebook and Twitter but any time I tried to click a link to an external site within those apps, it would not load.

These links will not load. I was on the Carnival Conquest a few weeks ago and purchased the social media package. I had access to Facebook and Twitter but any time I tried to click a link to an external site within those apps, it would not load.

Thanks for the response. I won't waste my money on it then. [emoji2]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

I had an iPhone though not an Android phone but I would assume they wouldn't work on android either

Probably the same thing I'd imagine. When you open up a link from Twitter does it stay in the Twitter app or does it load via another browser?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk