My cruise is gone...

KPfromCT

Checking for price drops this morning, and my cruise is not showing up.

We are booked on the Carnival Magic on 7/23/16.

Can someone else take a look on Carnival's website and make sure I'm not losing my mind.:eek::eek:

Praying it hasn't been chartered or something odd like that.

TIA:D

Prices are sure up from last year

Could it be partly attributed to the the itinerary though? I know that the Magic currently sails out of Galveston. Perhaps Amber Cove, St. Thomas, San Juan, Puerto Rico and Grand Turk are more desirable than Roatan, Cozumel, Belize, Grand Cayman and Jamaica?

Could it be partly attributed to the the itinerary though? I know that the Magic currently sails out of Galveston. Perhaps Amber Cove, St. Thomas, San Juan, Puerto Rico and Grand Turk are more desirable than Roatan, Cozumel, Belize, Grand Cayman and Jamaica?
Apparently that's it. Eastern itineraries seem to almost always be higher than Western. Argh! HMC and the Saints are my favorite ports. I do like Cozumel. I wish it could be moved East. :)

Prices are sure up from last year

Sadly so. And they don't appear to be changing directions in 2016-17, at least not the one's I'm interested in and have looked at. Maybe Carnival will have to resort to some sales... genuine sales... we can always hope. I'm currently looking at 8 night cruises from Florida to Aruba and Curacao (balcony) and they are over a hundred bucks per person more than the one I booked in March of this year... same time frame... older ship.:(