10-Day Hawaiian Cruise Dress Attire?

Titainum

Hello:

My wife and I are cruising on the RCL Radiance of the Seas departing Oct. 5th from Honolulu. This is a 10 Day cruise. We will be cruising to different islands during the first half of our trip and at sea for 4 days. We plan to dine in port on some days for dinner to take in the local island cuisine. For packing purposes I would like to know which nights are slated to be formal, smart casual, and casual. I do know that there are 2 formal nights, 3 smart casual and the remainder are casual. I would like to know which nights each are designated from Wednesday Oct 5 – Saturday Oct 15. Can you help or can you inform me of who I can contact to get this information?

Thanks

Titainium

Hello:

My wife and I are cruising on the RCL Radiance of the Seas departing Oct. 5th from Honolulu. This is a 10 Day cruise. We will be cruising to different islands during the first half of our trip and at sea for 4 days. We plan to dine in port on some days for dinner to take in the local island cuisine. For packing purposes I would like to know which nights are slated to be formal, smart casual, and casual. I do know that there are 2 formal nights, 3 smart casual and the remainder are casual. I would like to know which nights each are designated from Wednesday Oct 5 – Saturday Oct 15. Can you help or can you inform me of who I can contact to get this information?

Thanks

Titainium

RCI usually mandates that the second night of the cruise is a formal night and then the CD designates the other nights, sometimes as late as after the cruise has already started!

Archived