GOS's Future in Baltimore??

330searay

As long As GOS has been the topic of much discussion so far this week, Lets continue but on a different note... Question for Debate is, If they were to ever replace GOS in Baltimore, what ships in the current fleet could be candidates? This certainly by no means is aimed negatively toward the GOS. I have cruised her and she is a beautiful Girl.(minus her wrinkles):D. As someone wrote in a prior post "How many times can you cruise the same ship?" So are we ready for a replacement or are we good for the years to come with GOS? Dan

As long As GOS has been the topic of much discussion so far this week, Lets continue but on a different note... Question for Debate is, If they were to ever replace GOS in Baltimore, what ships in the current fleet could be candidates? This certainly by no means is aimed negatively toward the GOS. I have cruised her and she is a beautiful Girl.(minus her wrinkles):D. As someone wrote in a prior post "How many times can you cruise the same ship?" So are we ready for a replacement or are we good for the years to come with GOS? Dan

The Key Bridge will probably dictate the options and there are likely not many within RC.

The Key Bridge will probably dictate the options and there are likely not many within RC.

I agree. The only way to get bigger ships into Baltimore is to build a new cruise terminal outside of the Key Bridge. Therefore everyone needs to be content with a Vision Class ship in Baltimore. Yes I know that it is said a Radiance Class ship could get into Baltimore but I think Royal has those ships deployed exactly where they are needed.