Finally!!! Heard from the upgrade fairy!!

Beacher123

It's with it if you'll use the spa. Otherwise not much difference in location and such, but you'll also have some nicer toiletries, slippers etc. but that price is less than buying the upgrade and spa access a la carte so it's decent, if you use the spa facilities [emoji6]

I think it was a great upsell offer! If you have never had the opportunity to use the Cloud 9 Spa, you are in for a treat. DH & I had been on a number of cruises before we finally tried a thermal suite (It was on another line) & we both loved it. DH actually loves it more than I do! In fact, every time I want to book a cruise the first thing DH asks "Does the ship have a thermal suite?"

DH was not happy that for our upcoming cruise on the Vista that I booked one of the Havana Cabana cabins because the Cloud 9 Spa passes are not included. I promised him that when we board our first stop will be to the spa to get passes.

Anyway enjoy the thermal suite. It's wonderful later in the evening to help you relax and sleep better, or to soothe sore muscles if you had an active day on shore. It's a nice indulgence.