Anyone on the Pride this week with updates?

PaCUfan

Just got an upsell call from Carnival ( first time ever!) for this cruise. Offered to move us to a balcony room from a french door obstructed view interior for $250. I passed, but was wondering if a lot of people were cancelling??

Hi, Were driving to Baltimore from Michigan in Feb. Excited to hear how long it takes. Are you driving the day before? Have Great Fun!

Hi, Were driving to Baltimore from Michigan in Feb. Excited to hear how long it takes. Are you driving the day before? Have Great Fun!

We are driving in the day before. Should take about 9 hours. Maybe longer tomorrow with the weather issues there.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

I'll be watching this thread as well. We are driving to Baltimore from Michigan Saturday for Sunday's cruise on the Pride. Looks like it will be a rocky cruise at the very least!

Hello leaderdogmom! I love your name and the leader dog! I live in PA just across the MD line 20 minutes from Baltimore. The good news is that the rain has stopped here. I'm sure that you will be fine on the Pride tomorrow although it may be a little rocky. I have been on the Pride numerous times and love her! Just a note to let you know that my husband 1st VDG of the New Freedom Lions Club, New Freedom, PA and I visited Leader Dogs for the Blind in August and just loved it. The center will be top notch and beautiful when completed. So bon voyage from this Lioness and our club's leader dog Dutch, a golden retriever.

Hello leaderdogmom! I love your name and the leader dog! I live in PA just across the MD line 20 minutes from Baltimore. The good news is that the rain has stopped here. I'm sure that you will be fine on the Pride tomorrow although it may be a little rocky. I have been on the Pride numerous times and love her! Just a note to let you know that my husband 1st VDG of the New Freedom Lions Club, New Freedom, PA and I visited Leader Dogs for the Blind in August and just loved it. The center will be top notch and beautiful when completed. So bon voyage from this Lioness and our club's leader dog Dutch, a golden retriever.

Thanks for the weather update Emilycat! We just crossed the PA state line. Ohio was very rainy, windy and cold. The rain is letting up now and it warmed up to 46 LOL! We are staying in Frederick MD tonite and will drive to the port in the am. I am so looking forward to the Pride, heard so many good things about her. I think we'll have a wet and bumpy ride for the first few days, but it still beats work!

How cool that you were able to visit Leader dogs in Michigan. We raised 2 puppies and were a breeding stock host. We're proud of our Leader Dog Mom Abby whose 15 of her 19 puppies became Leader Dogs.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Current Position - Off the coast near Virginia Beach

Fair weather, no rain, sunny, windy. Last evening, you could actually see the moon and stars.

We will arrive at the Port of Baltimore at 6:00 AM on Sunday morning.

Debarkation -

Self -Assist passengers may leave the ship anytime after 6:00 AM.

Everyone should be off the ship by 9:15 AM

Weather wise, we had an uneventful cruise of the east coast.