Cave-tubing with Yhony

missylove12

Just back from the carnival Valor. My family & I booked our excursion through http://www.cave-tubing.com with Yhony, Junior & rafael on 9/20/05 . It was the best:D!! Yhony personally guided our group in the water, there was 6 of us. We formed a chain link with our feet under each others elbows. 3 of us can't swim, and it was not a problem!! He pulled us from the front of our line and we used our arms to paddle.When we got to the shallow areas of water where there were rocks, they would yell out "BUTTS UP" and we would do just that and glide on through on the water. It was sooo much fun!! We tubed through 2 caves, while the carnival group only toured 1 cave. We walked through the rainforest for about 45 minutes it was beautiful even though you have to carry your tube with you. One guy stayed in the fromt of line, one in the middle and one at the end so none of our bus load got separated. It was about 20 people on our bus. Since our group was small, they were really able to take time with us& no one was left behing ever. The drive to the site from the port was about 1 hour so we got a little tour.All the tours leave from the same spot, there are bathrooms and shower stalls. I highly recommend this tour to anyone doing cave tubing. I'ts only $45!! Compared to Carnivals $93. As Yhony would say "just because you pay half the price doesn't mean you get half a tour". When we got back we still had time to go shopping at the flea market for souvenirs on our own, in addition to them taking us to a wholesale sotre to buy tshirts. They are very conscientious about getting you back on time. You WILL NOT miss your ship.

Feel free to ask me any questions:)

Did you have a chance to eat the BBQ after the cave tour? Also, do you pay in advance or after the tour? Thanks.....

John

We didn't get to eat the BBQ, because it was majority rules on the bus and most people wanted to go shopping so they took us to a wholesale place that sold t shirts for $5. We didn't have to pay for the tour until it was over. And you don't need to leave a credit card number to make the reservation. If you do get to go to the bbq it is $5.

I also agree with Missylove12. This was the best tour we have ever been on. They met us at the Doc where they said, was ready to go and we had a blast. The extra cave was great. And after seeing how the Carnival group was. I would never recommend them to anyone. Carnival was disorganized, groups was not together, people yelling asking where there group was.

Cave-tubing.com is the best!!!!

I have booked with Yhani for my cruise leaving on Oct. 9th, I haven't actually gone on the tour yet....but every time I write him with questions, he has been very quick and always helpful. If the tour goes as well as my experience with Yhani so far, this will be one of the best tours I ever go on!

I have booked with Yhani for my cruise leaving on Oct. 9th, I haven't actually gone on the tour yet....but every time I write him with questions, he has been very quick and always helpful. If the tour goes as well as my experience with Yhani so far, this will be one of the best tours I ever go on!

It WILL BE......we went with yhoni last week, the tour was great. We had a great time with yhoni and junior. Yhoni personally keep up with my boys (9 and 10)to ensure that they were safe and having a great time. My boys are still yelling never fear cave-tubing.com is here. Yhoni and Junior made sure that everyone on the tour had a great time!!! I HIGHLY recommend them!!!!

Archived