Carnival Legend Hawaii Sept 15-25

JOANN226

I have done many cruises, with most of the cruise lines, this cruise was amazing, we arrived at Vancouver pier for sail to Hawaii, they were so organized at the pier that we were on the ship in 15 minutes, went to the buffet to have lunch, and our rooms were ready to we went to our rooms, luggage also arrived to our rooms. Our room steward Brian was one of the best that we have ever had, he made a point to ask if we needed anything and also polite and nice conversations. My husband asked him if he would please have ice in the room morning and evening, my husband needed to ice his knee twice a day. It was always there.

The room was kept very clean. We had such a fantastic time, Jen the cruise director was great we had such a good time, she had a lot of events all day that you could do, me and my sister did the Hawaiian crafts with two Hawaiian women, we joined a sports trivia game that was on the top deck, made new friends from Australia. Late afternoon we did music trivia in the lobby with Jen, she was a lot of fun, she was dressed to go with the theme. We went to the shows in the theatre every night, and we went to the comedy club every night, sometimes we would see three shows. The comics were great. Now lets get to the food, we had early dining at 5:30, had the best waiters, made us laugh, great conversation. There wasn't a dish that I had that I didn't like, cooked to perfection, my favorite is the desserts and they were awesome. Really loved the singing and dancing of the waiters in the dining room, made it fun. We did not book any tours through Carnival, we rented a car in all the ports except for Kona, that was a tender port, the tender brought you to a dock that had a beautiful beach that was located behind a hotel, snorkeling equipment was available so the guys did that. This was a repositioning cruise from Vancouver to Hawaii, I have to say that I was a little scared about the six days at sea, but we all actually loved it, it was nice and relaxing and we got to get involved in a lot of activities being on the ship. This was our third time on the Legend and the best out of the three, I think the cruise director made the difference.

Your cruise sounded fantastic, can you tell me if the cruise director Jen was from England,

if so she is a friend of ours.:)

Yes she is, so it must be her, she was such a delight, she made the onboard part of the cruise the best, loved her outfits, she went with every theme. Your lucky to be friends with her.

We were on this cruise, also. All in all it was very enjoyable. We booked excursions from the ship: Biking at Hilo, Land & Sea at Kona, Helicopter at Kauii, and snorkeling at Maui. We had anytime dining which worked out well for us in the evenings. Jen was a hoot. She seemed to have a lot of energy all day long. Amazing. Loved her accent, too. Her outfits were fun.

We were on this sailimg with you. I am sure we must have run into each other as we did so many of the activities (except crafts) we've taken more than 25 cruises and this was by far our favorite.

Were you at the music trivia every afternoon at 3:15, sports trivia?