M-class cabin #3144

cheffip

Has anyone here stayed in M-class cabin 3144?

That's the very end one of the "Solsticized" third deck cabins. I've been searching this forum for references to it.

One person in 2013 found her Infinity cabin 3144 to be very noisy though I believe in general this row of cabins has had very good feedback.

Millennium 3144 is the only one of the series still available for the cruise I'm considering.

I have stayed in 3142 - right next door. Excellent location and your own private area. 3142 and 3144 are in an alcove and there is a door you need to open to get in there. Totally separate from main hallway = very quiet. I would book it!

We stayed in 3144 earlier this year. As the above post mentions, 3144 and 3142 have their own separate entryway door/corridor. Loved the cabin's huge porthole window!! Great location. No noise problems for us whatsoever. Would not hesitate to book it again, and have actually been disappointed when cabins in that area have not been available on cruises I've been 'eyeing'. Enjoy!

One person in 2013 found her Infinity cabin 3144 to be very noisy though I believe in general this row of cabins has had very good feedback. Millennium 3144 is the only one of the series still available for the cruise I'm considering.

I've seen 1-2 reports of some noise from adjacent kitchen area. I'm in 3140 Millie next May. I'd take the risk for the layout payoff. Grab it and see if any others 3112-3142 open right after final payment date to switch. GOOD LUCK

PIC BELOW

718827993_OVStateroom-L.jpg.b280f81d7be632655bf36774d8678c6d.jpg

I've seen 1-2 reports of some noise from adjacent kitchen area. I'm in 3140 Millie next May. I'd take the risk for the layout payoff. Grab it and see if any others 3112-3142 open right after final payment date to switch. GOOD LUCK

PIC BELOW

"Adjacent kitchen area"???? "Risk"??? The kitchen is on the port side of Deck 3 and does not affect the cabins on the starboard side one iota. No noise. No commotion. Nothing.

Having spent 20 nights in these cabins, I can honestly say there were no noise issues at all. The only noise issue would be if you were in an adjoining cabin, but then that is true of all adjoining cabins.

We were in Millie 3144 on a B2B from Ensenada to Hawaii then thru the Pacific to Sydney. We LOVED our cabin. Huge circular window, quiet location, lovely room boys. We are on Millie next month and were really upset when 3144 was unavailable.

We did sometimes here a little noise from the galley, thru the wall, but when we did galley tour we realised we were close to a pot cleaning station. But there was no noise overnight, just the odd bump after 7am.

I would definitely book this cabin, or one in that run again.

Go for it!