Thank you gifts

As I'm sitting here putting my thank you bags together I'm wondering if I'm going to have an issue with the security and them having to open each bag and look in them. For the guys I have a bottle opener and for the ladies I have a wine stopper. I also have some candy in each bag since my wedding is on Halloween. Do you think they'll open each bag? Should I not add the tissue and just leave the stuff where they can see it all?? Ahh help please!! Thanks!!!

ImageUploadedByForums1443741062.243176.jpg.4783882c7fd989f77301a84b4a11dd11.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1443740995.311742.jpg.e21f436b0b010cb3b9d7d6c3abd9bab8.jpg

ImageUploadedByForums1443741017.630689.jpg.c1a00b4d3543041c2efed6cb85366fb2.jpg

Technically, the ship reserves the right to inspect anything they feel like. If you're worried about your work being undone, and your guests are sailing, you might consider putting the bags together once you're onboard. It was a nice reason for us to stop by our guests rooms and thank them for sailing with us.

I'm getting married on the sunshine next June. Looking forward to hearing all about your wedding! Where on board are you having your ceremony and reception?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you done a tour of the ship? I did and it really helped me make my decision. I am having both ceremony and reception in the liquid lounge. I was just not impressed with the lime light lounge at all. I actually did two tours and I lucked out.. The first time someone was having their ceremony in the lime light and the second time someone was having both in the liquid lounge and I really liked the set up and space so much more.

I haven't! I live in DC, so it's a little hard. I also got the 2 hours. We were thinking of the reception in the Havana bar and the ceremony in the liquid lounge. There will be no other weddings that way so I have choices. Do you happen to have any pictures? There's so little to go on out there. I stalked a girl on Instagram that got married on the sunshine, she was a great help

I haven't! I live in DC, so it's a little hard. I also got the 2 hours. We were thinking of the reception in the Havana bar and the ceremony in the liquid lounge. There will be no other weddings that way so I have choices. Do you happen to have any pictures? There's so little to go on out there. I stalked a girl on Instagram that got married on the sunshine, she was a great help

If you have the big package booked the only wedding that could be booked is the smallest package and they may be in the piano bar. They never mentioned the Havana bar as an option. They only showed me 3 rooms as the options I have a few pictures but i don't know if they will show up well since they were taken on my phone. The first tour they didn't allow me to take pictures.

This is the lime light lounge it wasn't set up for any weddings. But they have a long white rug that is the "isle" that would be where the lady is walking down the center.

ImageUploadedByForums1443879764.422937.jpg.f59d896ba57fc689227caef1ad8778ec.jpg

Then I have a few in the liquid lounge. This is where they had it set up for the ceremony in there and then later change it for the reception.

ImageUploadedByForums1443879859.594878.jpg.797b84b8c7035a3e72bf4eaccf5b2d5e.jpg

I have a link of the wedding that we toured the second time. They have a lot of photos that helped me vision things a little better.

http://www.zydecocruiser.net/CarnivalSunshineRich/index.htm

Which girl did you follow on Instagram? I will try and give you as much details I can after the wedding!! [emoji4]

Thank you so much for sharing! I actually thought about driving to New York to tour the ship, but my schedule is just crazy. The girl on Instagram is foreveralanakristina, she answered so many questions! And you're right, it's the piano bar, my guest list isn't finished yet, if I end up with more than 40 then I can't do it there. I chose a cruise wedding because I didn't want to plan, even the few choices I have to make are overwhelming. Good thing I have until June, so far I have only started working on my gift bags

Lol that's the exact reason that I chose a carnival wedding. When will the ship be in New York? I didn't even take pictures of the piano bar it was too small for my liking and they were having a rehearsal so for entertainment crew. Thanks for the info I'll be sure to check her out

It was there when I first started planning, I don't think it's coming back this way until next year. Thanks again for the info! Your date is so close!!!![emoji16]

I'm not sure how it works in New York, but in Long Beach, the wedding guests check in at the appropriate line (sailing and non sailing) and wait together. I was in the VIP lounge with my husband, but our daughters and sons-in-law (who were our matrons of honor and best men) were with the guests, so they passed out our bags to the people who didn't make it in for dinner the night before (we had a bottle of water, snack, the newsletter (which ended up being 10 pages long with a maze and wordsearch) and a pencil, to keep them occupied until we could board the ship, in addition to the other goodies in the bag. It worked out well for us because that was one less thing I had to worry about carrying on board, and it gave the guests something to do if they got bored and a bottle of water etc. Anyway, it's just a thought if New York is set up anything like Long Beach before boarding.