C&A Points - Warning

JM-1972

Good news! They have given him points for the cruises they were questioning before. Like others I check my account regularly but my husband's or kids C & A accounts rarely get looked at. I will be checking them from now on!

Edited by JM-1972

Good news! They have given him points for the cruises they were questioning before. Like others I check my account regularly but my husband's or kids C & A accounts rarely get looked at. I will be checking them from now on!

Glad to hear that C&A came through for you. I have nothing but good things to say about that department.:)

I always travel single and I always have a suite.

90% of the time, I have to call in after the cruise and have them correct my C&A points.

Such a simple thing for computer software to calculate. Yet so difficult for a company with awful computer software

MrT,

I know one gets double points for cruising solo and double for a suite. How do they award points for cruising solo in a suite? 3X? It seems like it should be 4X.

It's way out of my budget unless I win the lotto. :eek: We just made Diamond last cruise, mostly PR catagory cabins. Happy sailing.

(Apologies to OP for the momentary hijack. Glad you got his account straightened out. I've kept all of our ship cards so far, but don't know if that'll go on forever.)

MrT,

I know one gets double points for cruising solo and double for a suite. How do they award points for cruising solo in a suite? 3X? It seems like it should be 4X.

It's way out of my budget unless I win the lotto. :eek: We just made Diamond last cruise, mostly PR catagory cabins. Happy sailing.

(Apologies to OP for the momentary hijack. Glad you got his account straightened out. I've kept all of our ship cards so far, but don't know if that'll go on forever.)

Actually, the rule is one extra point per night if sailing in a suite. One extra point per night if sailing solo in a stateroom that normally holds two or more.

That is good news. Thanks for coming back to tell us the outcome.

MrT,

When you call in about point values they are very careful to say "extra point" for suite or single instead of "double Points"...

Great News!