Best place/tour operators for Belize snorkeling

mickev99

I am looking for tour operators in Belize that you have used for snorkeling and best place to snorkel.

We will be a party of 11, ranging in age from 11 years old to 53. We want to snorkel the reef, but don't have any interest in going to Shark Ray Alley. We did the stingrays in Grand Cayman, and really don't have any interest in doing it again.

I have looked up a lot of different companies, but want to get ideas from people who have used a company that they absolutely loved and what the difference in the places is (Ambergris Caye, Goff's Caye, Caye Caulker, Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Coral Gardens, Starfish Island (Bannister Island), etc...SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM!!) The less people on the boat, the better. Private vendor, not a ship sponsored excursion.

Help, please!!

• 4 weeks later...
I am looking for tour operators in Belize that you have used for snorkeling and best place to snorkel.

We will be a party of 11, ranging in age from 11 years old to 53. We want to snorkel the reef, but don't have any interest in going to Shark Ray Alley. We did the stingrays in Grand Cayman, and really don't have any interest in doing it again.

I have looked up a lot of different companies, but want to get ideas from people who have used a company that they absolutely loved and what the difference in the places is (Ambergris Caye, Goff's Caye, Caye Caulker, Hol Chan Marine Reserve, Coral Gardens, Starfish Island (Bannister Island), etc...SO MUCH TO CHOOSE FROM!!) The less people on the boat, the better. Private vendor, not a ship sponsored excursion.

Help, please!!

Sea Sports Belize.

http://www.seasportsbelize.com/snorkeling.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Coral Breeze Tours, in addition to snorkeling on the outer reef you also do the stingrays and get to spend an hour on Cay Caulker which is one of the outer islands. DW normally just gets off at the island and spends a couple of hours wandering around while the snorkeling takes place.