Miracle: Sea Day brunch and Seuss Brunch

Pugster4

My wife and I are going on the miracle in January and she is a huge Dr Seuss fan so I would like to take her to the Dr Seuss at Sea breakfast. Anyways I was just wondering if anyone knows what day and time that is and the best way to sign up for it as well. Also, is there just a sea day brunch on sea days in the dining room on sea days and no breakfast? What time is it and is there ever a line to get in? Thank you

AFAIK, the sea day brunch replaces breakfast on all the sea days on the miracle- I think it did for our cruise, but we overslept one of the sea days and went to the buffet instead, so I could be wrong. It runs from 8AM like... 1:30PM? We never dealt with a line on any of the days on our Miracle cruise, although we DID have a little bit of a crowd all trying to get seated at once when we forgot to set our clocks back and hence arrived at 7:50 ship time and not 8:50 like our phones insisted it was... :P it wasn't a line, but did take a minute or two to get seated.

The sea day brunch has, I think, all the breakfast menu items and then some, though.

I don't know when it is as our cruise is on November 1st but we plan to sign up for the Seuss at Sea breakfast. You sign up when you get on the ship - $5 per person and it will happen on a sea day, just not sure which one. Sorry I couldn't help more.

The breakfast menu in the MDR is replaced by the Sea Day Brunch menu on sea days. However, any other breakfast venues on the ship are still open with usual menu.

I do HIGHLY recommend the Sea Day Brunch menu (free) - one of my absolute favorite meals on the ship! If we have breakfast early enough we often return again at lunch time to have it again. I love their Hen Diavola (sp?) and their steak & eggs.

Can't tell you anything about the Seuss breakfast - though remember seeing it listed in the Fun Times.

The Sea Day Brunch is actually quite good.

Menu items such as Fillet Mignon, Pork chops and eggs, not found on the regular breakfast menu.

very good pop overs, also.

The Seuss at Sea is geared for the kiddos.

My 16 yr old and her Bestest Friend attended and were probably the only teens. Lots of Parent with kids, though.

The food is yicky, at best, ( their words ). Think of the powdered scrambled eggs ( not eggs ) at the Buffet, colored green. ( the average color of faces 15 minutes after consuming this vile stuff!! )

You can sign up upon embarkation on Lido deck where all the sign up stuff is happening. You may also simply make a phone call from your room. The info is left on seperate flyers and in Fun Times.

if you wife enjoys Seuss, the parade and story time that take place the day before, may be more fun. On our 7 day awesome cruise, the breakfast was on Friday. As stated by another poster, 2 seating times.

Enjoy the ship. We had a great time.

Just off the Miracle. Suess was held at 8:30 and 9:45 upstairs. Brunch was served downstairs, normal brunch times.

Never saw any sign up table for the breakfast.

As an aside--saw a Miami Vice done Suess style at the comedy lounge. Instead of side to side it was layered red, white, red, white, red. No idea why.