Breeze 6 Day Itinerary Question

Epinz300

I am just curious as to when you can begin tendering at Grand Cayman on Breeze's 6 Day Itinerary. It says that you arrive at 7:00 AM but not sure if that means you will start tendering at 7:00 AM or they start dropping anchor and you start around 7:30 AM or even 8:00 AM?

I have booked a private excursion with Acquarius and they said they meet at 8:15 AM in the port area. Anyone maybe have an experience with this? I am trying to get FTTF for this reason, along with early embarkation and room being ready, but if I do not get FTTF do you think I have a chance of making that meeting time?

Also going on excursion with Acquarius in April. As a tour operator, they are reliant on the dock time of the ships. I assume they will wait for their group to go. Also note that they are likely talking local time which is 1 hour behind ship time, so really 9:15 AM ship time.

The tour operators are experienced with when the ships arrive, and how long it will take to collect the people that booked with them. Often they even have multiple buses and will send them off as they fill up, but they will continue looking until they get all of the people who have booked with them. Most likely the will start collecting people at the time you were given and it may take 30 minutes or more before they get everyone and leave.

Most frequently the listed arrival time is when they expect to begin letting people ashore but it is seldom exact.