Ubp list

4gomez

What is B+B?

http://www.drinksupermarket.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/e/benedictine-b-b-brandy-and-benedictine-herb-and-cognac-liqueur-70cl_1.jpg

OP: if it's behind the bar, it's covered. But here is the list from 2013 showing it covered under the old UBP pricing/coverage structure.

http://mrose.org/cc/BeverageBrandsList2013.pdf

Edited by triptolemus

That is THE list I wanted to see.
That list is dated January 2013, which is very old as far as NCL, and in particular the bar service and the UBP are concerned. You should probably ask someone who is sailing now to find out if they have B&B on board.

Here the list from 2014. It did change a bit from the 2013 list.

Image attachments here are resized to very tiny and are completely unreadable. You need to upload the image to an image hosting service and link it here (or link directly to the original file that is somewhere on the internet) to keep it readable.

Here the list from 2014. It did change a bit from the 2013 list.

It's still outdated. At this point, all alcohol drinks up to $15 are included. No list is needed other than the general ship's drink menu. The spirits carried on the ship can change regularly.

So I see on the list from 2013 that makers mark and gentleman jack is not covered on the UBP. Does anyone know if that is still the case. We have the UBP for are cruise next month and those are my husbands 2 favorites.

Read the post directly above yours for your answer. NOTHING is excluded from the UBP. Nothing. If the drink costs more than $15, which it won't, you just pay the difference.

Edited by LrgPizza

Makers Mark and Gentleman Jack are definitely both included.

NOTHING is excluded from the UBP. Nothing.
I think they can still call something a "drink special" and exclude it, if they choose to. Someone on another thread mentioned that Veuve Clicquot by the glass (served in Le Bistro) was not covered by the UBP on their cruise. At the White Hot/Glow or whatever parties, they have tables set up selling special shots and cocktails that are only available that night. In the past those were not covered when I asked. Does anyone know if that has changed?

Makers Mark and Gentleman Jack are definitely both included.I think they can still call something a "drink special" and exclude it, if they choose to. Someone on another thread mentioned that Veuve Clicquot by the glass (served in Le Bistro) was not covered by the UBP on their cruise. At the White Hot/Glow or whatever parties, they have tables set up selling special shots and cocktails that are only available that night. In the past those were not covered when I asked. Does anyone know if that has changed?

I know I drank whatever they were pushing at the glow party and it was covered, but that's been a long time ago now, and I'm not sure what it even was. Ha! That's so not helpful.

Makers Mark and Gentleman Jack are definitely both included.I think they can still call something a "drink special" and exclude it, if they choose to. Someone on another thread mentioned that Veuve Clicquot by the glass (served in Le Bistro) was not covered by the UBP on their cruise. At the White Hot/Glow or whatever parties, they have tables set up selling special shots and cocktails that are only available that night. In the past those were not covered when I asked. Does anyone know if that has changed?

The three "special" cocktails during the white hot party were included earlier this year.