Adult Beverage Package - Edocs

Lake Cheddar

Okay, I could be a little slow this morning.

On my NCL Vacation Summary, I can see under Amenity Details, that I have the Adult Beverage Package. When I print either the screen or my Edocs, they are not listed anywhere. I don't think that there will be any problem, but what does everyone else bring to the pier to prove that is what you bought?

Okay, I could be a little slow this morning.

On my NCL Vacation Summary, I can see under Amenity Details, that I have the Adult Beverage Package. When I print either the screen or my Edocs, they are not listed anywhere. I don't think that there will be any problem, but what does everyone else bring to the pier to prove that is what you bought?

I have them send me an amenity page....your PCC will send it to your email address and you can print it out...if you booked through a TA, have them send it to you...better safe than sorry once you board...:)

I received the Amenity doc as well and will bring that, along with everything else I've been sent. I also asked an NCL agent the other day about how we show we have the UBP to order our drinks and she said they put a sticker on your badge. I cannot wait to go, almost here, next month! [emoji267][emoji568][emoji484][emoji481]