Atlantis Dolphin Swim/Aquaventure - enough time?

kellyjade

We are headed out on our first cruise late December - 4 nights on the Magic through the Bahamas. Looking at the combined dolphin swim/aquaventure excursion - we dock in Nassau at 7 am and leave a 5pm. factoring in travel time, is there really enough time to do both the dolphins and visit the water park? or should we only try to do one? Any advice much appreciated!!

You should have enough time to do both, my recommendation is to book your Dolphin Excursion for as early as possible, if you can get the 8:00A.M perfect because the Aquaventure waterpark does not open until 9:00A.M. I booked both for our upcoming Nov. 3rd cruise and we are docked from 9:30A.M to 5:15p.m, I've cruised to Nassau a few times so i was comfortable with not booking it through the cruise line, we went with bahamas day pass and saved $235 for our family of 5. We're going to get off the ship and take a 10 minute taxi ride over to the Coral Towers to check in, then spend about 4 hours at the Aquaventure waterpark before our Dolphin excursion at 2:30p.m and we'll leave the Atlantis before 4:00P.M with plenty of time to get back to the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

Would you be willing to share information on who you booked through privately as well as info on the Bahamas day pass? I've cruised quite a bit, just not with Disney. I have no problem booking privately. Many Thanks!

Bahamas Day Pass is a new US company that is affiliated with the Atlantis and a few other Bahamas Resorts to offer Cruise Passengers an alternative Excursion option. They have the Aquaventure Day Pass with guaranteed admission, the Atlantis Dolphin excursions, and 3 Bahama Resort Day Passes. I have used them twice this year with no problems. They have a website that you can visit bahamasdaypass dot com and you can even chat with their customer service agents.