Just back from Caribbean Princess 4-10-04

donna1958

Jan,

Thanks for the response. Since your point of reference is similar to ours, I really appreciate your perspective of the two types of ships.

I know I am on the Princess board but can I ask you if you had a preference between the Navigator or the Mariner?

Thanks again!

Mark D.
We're on the Caribbean on 6/5, in Caribe 726 which is two doors down from where you stayed (C718). Any comments plus or minus about the room location or other? We booked a BE balcony and were upgraded to this BB. We've had a balcony room on the Grand and are looking forward to the extra balcony space. Thanks in advance.
Kurt

[url="http://webpages.charter.net/k.lawrence"]Caribbean Princess June 5[/url]

Grand Princess 6/2002
Zuiderdam 7/2003
Caribbean Princess 6/2004

I wanted to reply to all of those who asked me questions but I had started a new job this week and have not been on much. So here we go...

HeatherDMG/flash3967 - They have preliminary compititions (regular Kareoke) each night and the cruise directors pick the finalist without telling anyone. All the music is provided as it is all Kareoke and the words all come up on the multiple screens in front of you. On the last day of the cruise I received a letter from Anna one of the cruise directors asking me to come to a rehersal where I could pick which song I wanted to sing. They have a huge Kareoke book to choose from but be aware not all the songs that I have seen at home Kareoke's were in the book. The people that were picked, while all sang well had a good stage appearence and those that stayed back by the small tv with words on one of the try out nights were not selected even if they had a decent voice. Best word of advise though is to "HAVE FUN WITH IT" and the contestants had to be 18 or over.

dawg-gone-cruisin - We had no problem with the location of the cabin as the elevators were close or we walked to the center elevators which are central to everything.

Mark D.

Crown-92; Grand-01; Caribbean-04...

Archived