"traveling with" on reservation

jkallet

My family is in an H7 and balcony on the 12/27 BA. My SIL, BIL and kids are in a Bal and inside right next to us. Does it benefit them in any way for me to have their reservation linked to ours?

Also, we are booked though CAS, but have the UBP. Can I give the drink card to my SIL (she doesn't have the UBP bc she's technically in the inside but sleeping in the balcony)

thx

No. Absolutely did not think that - I had to book the balcony connecting to mine bc the 2 br villas are sailing with 4 on this sailing (?!) so this was the only configuration that could hold my family of 5 (and yes, my kids will get Haven). Did not expect, and if my SIL wants Haven, she can book the haven...

I wanted to see if it made a difference in making dinner and show reservations.

My family is in an H7 and balcony on the 12/27 BA. My SIL, BIL and kids are in a Bal and inside right next to us. Does it benefit them in any way for me to have their reservation linked to ours?

Also, we are booked though CAS, but have the UBP. Can I give the drink card to my SIL (she doesn't have the UBP bc she's technically in the inside but sleeping in the balcony)

thx

The CAS drink card is non-transferable and they scan your seacard, or at least look at it, each time you use the CAS drink card. So no, you cannot give your sister the CAS drink card.

What some people do who have both the CAS drink card and the UBP is use the CAS card to get bottled water.

No difference to the booking at all.

There is no "drink card" as it is your sign and sail card that has the UBP, so no, you can't give it to your SiL.

The OP is referring to the CAS drink card since she booked through CAS. That is a separate card. But it is non-transferable.

No. Absolutely did not think that - I had to book the balcony connecting to mine bc the 2 br villas are sailing with 4 on this sailing (?!) so this was the only configuration that could hold my family of 5 (and yes, my kids will get Haven). Did not expect, and if my SIL wants Haven, she can book the haven...

I wanted to see if it made a difference in making dinner and show reservations.

For dinner reservations, you will simply put in the number of people. "Joe Blow, party of 8" or whatever. The system doesn't know who those 8 people are, and doesn't care. They could be 8 people that Joe Blow met the night before at a party on the ship. So no, reservations don't have to be linked for that.