Cabin Waiting List Process

CLT & DTW Express

Good Afternoon.

A few days ago we booked at waitlist reservation.

1. Who makes contact with you Customer Service or Captain' s Club?

2. Is contact made at anytime the cabin selection available or after the final payment date when cancellations are known?

Thank you in advance for your replies :)

Not sure what you did or are asking. Waitlist reservation? Who are they?

Are you talking about booking a GTY cabin in a certain class? If this is what you did then Celebrity (if booked directly with them) will email you before your cruise begins. Usually within a few days but sometimes if the cruise is weeks out it might take several weeks. If you do not like your assigned cabin number you can ask it be changed to another open cabin in the same exact class they assigned you. If booked with a TA then all info goes through them, but you can often see info on My Celebrity.

Again, if speaking about a guarantee reservation, I have NEVER known nor heard of Celebrity calling or emailing with a cabin assignment!

You should register for or check your My Celebrity account; under Manage My Reservation, your cabin will show up when it is assigned. That could be right away or not until boarding in the most extreme case.

I booked an inside guarantee for an October 17th sailing on September 2; today I got my cabin, a balcony!! We are thrilled!! I have been checking several times as day since the sailing is a week from tomorrow--relieved and happy.

I think the OP is talking about wait list, as in he wants an A1 but they're sold out, so he's been wait listed and will get a cabin if someone cancels. I have no experience with X Abut HA called me when a cabin opened up. Too late, as I had already booked with Princess

I think the OP is talking about wait list, as in he wants an A1 but they're sold out, so he's been wait listed and will get a cabin if someone cancels. I have no experience with X Abut HA called me when a cabin opened up. Too late, as I had already booked with Princess

Thank you the scenario you described is what I was talking about.