Live music on Lido - Conquest

linga

Hi,

I thought I read some where that they brought back the live Caribbean music on the Lido deck. Is this the case for the Conquest? Also, do they play every day or just at sail away?

I'm not a big fan of the DJ music on Lido. Thanks!

I can't speak of the Conquest, but we were on the Dream last month and there WAS live music on Lido by the main pool. It was not a band mind you, but one guy playing guitar and singing. There was no recorded accompaniment and he was not there all day, every day...more like a few days for a couple of hours. It was enjoyable.

On a couple of days, they did have a 2-man band on the Lido playing Caribbean music, a keyboard and maybe drums. The rest of the time, they had that awful blaring hip-hop kind of music...when I walk by the Lido pool, I cannot believe the people who nap or read with that blaring in their ears.

We found a somewhat more peaceful spot up on deck 10, port side, though it was in the shade. You could hear the music but not enough to make it annoying.