Brenda & Franko Fun Tour

goofygal531

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am booked to tour with them on December 2nd with a late arrival from Freedom of the Seas. I will say, they have been the most responsive and professional guides I have contacted. They seem on the ball. I also like that they provide refreshments.

Edited by indie

Question for indie: Did you contact them via the link on their website or via direct email?

I filled out the form on their website a couple of days ago, but haven't heard back yet. Thanks.

I too have contacted them using the online form and have not received a response. It's been a few weeks, actually.

It was about 1 week ago that I sent the website form. I emailed today and got an almost immediate response, so that may be the best bet. FYI-I used the email with Brenda's name.

Now just need to decide which will work best for us-Brenda's, Godfrey's, Triple EEE's etc...

• 3 weeks later...
It was about 1 week ago that I sent the website form. I emailed today and got an almost immediate response, so that may be the best bet. FYI-I used the email with Brenda's name.

Now just need to decide which will work best for us-Brenda's, Godfrey's, Triple EEE's etc...

I don't know what ship you'll be on but be careful with Triple EEE's if you're on the Freedom because he to lose/not find those passengers. To be fair, he told me straight up when I booked with him that he hated having passengers on Freedom because it gets to the port so much later and there are so many exits that 99% of the time, he and his passenger never meet up. And even though we followed his instructions to a T ("wait right near the Security Guard and look for the BLUE SIGN that reads, HENRY'S TRIPLE E. TOURS") we never saw a sign and when we asked around, we were told "I know I saw him here earlier today but he must have left already."

Question for indie: Did you contact them via the link on their website or via direct email?

I filled out the form on their website a couple of days ago, but haven't heard back yet. Thanks.

I'm sorry i did not come back to this thread earlier. I did email both emails directly. Brenda responded quickly.

Freedom of the Seas arrived at 12:00pm ship time (1:00 island time) which was much later than other ships

When we arrived in St. Thomas and exited the gates, there was someone holding a B&F sign, and we told him we were looking for Brenda and Franko.

It was Elvis who many have reviewed here and on tripadvisor who usually works with Sunny Liston. Brenda and Franko couldnt pick us up on time due to the late arrival, so they arranged for us to tour with Elvis and said they could pick us up after the Beach.

Elvis took good care of us and gave a fun/good tour. He also had water and soda which was much appreciated. He was fun and had a great personality, but didnt get too in depth with the island history and just kind of pointed out certain landmarks. He did give us adequate time at lookout points, and took us to Coki Beach and set us up with a waitress who took good care of us at the beach.

After an hour and a half at the beach, Elvis came back to pick us up and take us back to the ship. At a certain point he pulls over and speaks to another taxi driver, and then Franko comes and asks us do we know who he is, then asks us to come join him and Brenda.

They wanted to make things right and make sure we got the full tour and to stop at and get the history on all of the sites they mention on the website. We made several more stops with Brenda and Franko and spent about another hour with them, 99 steps, blackbeard's and bluebeard's and the governors house. We took lots of pictures, Franko gave us much more history and great stories than we expected. We felt like we became great friends with Brenda and Franko in our short time. They took us back to the ship and Franko and I had a couple of shots of flavored rum and my wife and I took pictures with them before toasting (Brenda had water!) and going back to the ship.

I understand the scheduling issue, and Franko really wanted to make sure we had a great experience in St. Thomas. He went the extra mile when he didnt have to. We paid up front online and had gotten our tour, but he made it special and we got a little extra private tour with just my Wife and I and Brenda and Franko when all the other tour drivers had clocked out.

I'll book with them again next time! Also ended up with an awesome private tour and a van to ourselves in St Martin.

Edited by indie

Thanks for the updated info. We are also going with Brenda and Franko's next week. Brenda has been so responsive to our emails and thoroughly addresses each question that we've brought up.

It sounds like we made the best choice for us-history, landmarks and of course, some beach time. :)

Thanks for the updated info. We are also going with Brenda and Franko's next week. Brenda has been so responsive to our emails and thoroughly addresses each question that we've brought up.

It sounds like we made the best choice for us-history, landmarks and of course, some beach time. :)

I'm sure you're going to have a great day but let us know how it goes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...